Saturday, March 2, 2019

Should I allow us to become a nudist family


From: /r/naturism
https://www.reddit.com/r/naturism/comments/asqb3f/should_i_allow_us_to_become_a_nudist_family/?utm_source=ifttt

UPDATE: So first of all Thanks to everyone who gave their opinions, I only expected 2 or 3 people to respond, but instead got lots of comments from people with very useful advice!I finally had a talk with my wife and kids last night yesterday. To keep it simple, we agreed that it's okay to be naked at home, but that nobody has to if they don't feel like it. As for how we all took it, I spent the rest of the day only in my underwear, and slept naked. Wife was topless most of the time (She commented that It felt nice to let her breasts breathe) and as for the kids they simply got naked without a care. They seem happy with the idea but I explained that it was only to be done at home and when it's only us. Regardless, they all look happy with the change, so we'll see how things progress over time.I also have a pending conversation with my sister because I have a lot of things I'm still unsure of, but I'll only be able to meet her on the weekend.​​So a few days ago I (M38) with my family (Wife 36, son 10, daughter 8) went to visit my sister and her family to spend the weekend at their place. We don't really meet that often during the year so this was a great chance to catch up with her. We are a family of four, but they have a big house so they said it was no big deal (Though I insisted to take them out to eat during our stay).Here's the issue, I knew beforehand that my sister and her husband were nudists, but I didn't think much of it since usually when I see her we meet at our place, or somewhere else. So I was a bit surprised when I arrived and notice a scarcity of clothes (Her husband wearing only shorts, she only had a robe on, and their son (who is about the same age as our kids) was completely naked playing with some toys). After arriving we sit down to talk about it, and my sister just told me they were usually naked when at home, and that If we had no issue they would just keep at it, but if it really made us feel uncomfortable they would just put something on, and of course we were invited to join in.I didn't want to impose my rules at their home but this did take me out of my comfort zone. My wife is a pretty chill person and was completely okay with it, so we decided to just go with it. When we told our kids they seemed to be okay with it, so they got naked and kept playing with my sister's son.The following day my wife convinced me to go along with it and we both got nude as well. Admiteddly it is really hot this time of the year around here, so that did help. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful which surprised me, but I don't know what I was expecting.After the weekend was over we returned home from our mini holiday, having had a great time and agreeing to do it again soon. On the way home my son asked me if couldn't we just be naked at home like we did at her aunt's. He and his sister said they really liked it. I said I would think about it and later asked my wife what she thought about it. She said she was also considering the idea and actually asked me if they could try it out for a few days. I said I would think about it as I was unsure.So should I allow us to become a nudist family? I feel a bit skeptical but just can't find any good reason not to. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but any advice is welcome!​*Updated​

No comments:

Post a Comment