Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Is it common for parents to stop being nudist once they have kids?


From: https://www.reddit.com/r/nudism/comments/b0afou/is_it_common_for_parents_to_stop_being_nudist/?utm_source=ifttt

Heyyyy looks like my account is old enough now so hopefully this isn't deleted ¯\_(ツ)_/¯TL;DR: I discovered my family used to be nudists and stopped when I was 4 or so. Is that the norm in families who are nudist? I've been googling and see that families do do it, but I saw there's a nudist subreddit and thought you guys would offer an experienced take. Also I've been kinda snooping around here and you guys have a lot of interesting stuff to read here for someone who never really thought much of nudists before and only had a vague pop culture understanding that there were camps and beaches were people go to not wear clothes lolI found out a few days ago that my parents were nudists before they had my sister and I and kept it going until I was 4 or so and then stopped, deciding it would be better for us to decide on our own, but "we just kind of let it slide to the wayside" -dadIs that the norm? letting the kids decide to be nudist instead of raising them in that lifestlye? I've seen evidence of both but idk which is more commonI'm not like freaking out or anything over this discovery, I'm just morbidly curious about this. Like if my life would be different if we never stopped or if I would be a different person. (I guess fundamentally yes but you know what I mean)I'm still reading about the nudist lifestlye and this is all so just different and interesting that my parents lived that life before.We also are like 98% sure we are actually going to try I guess you could call a "trial run" of it this week. I'm on spring break this week so they said it's a good time to do it on my own maybe while they're at work. (So kinda curious if you guys have advice on that too. My parents have a vague idea on how we will do it but idk if other families have done this too and if there's advice to be give)Sorry if I wrote too much or if this isn't a good post 👌

No comments:

Post a Comment