Sunday, March 3, 2019

Always habe been but just getting into it..


From: https://www.reddit.com/r/nudism/comments/awtedm/always_habe_been_but_just_getting_into_it/?utm_source=ifttt

Last summer my group of friends went to some natural hotsprings after a music festival. Beautiful camping spot. Anyway, my buddy's good friend came with his family and they're nudists, mom, dad, and son. Not a big deal, again came from a music festival and have seen my fair share of naked people. My buddy stripped down too. I have always been nude by myself at the house, gf doesn't mind and joins now and then. Seeing him do it got me almost jealous tho.. I'm a quiet introvert and I'm having a hard time with bearing all in front of friends.. Last night (while pretty inebriated) i brought it up, how i like being nude and how I'm chicken in front of people I know and that I've been really considering how to get more into this. We're going this summer back to the springs and couple of us are going a week early. My buddy told me last night fuck it, we'll both get nude before everyone arrives. No point to the story, just like how accepting my friend is and looking forward to making this a bigger part of my life. Gf is cool and now i know one of my best friends is also. Oh, -40 Celsius sucks, can't wait for summer...Edit: why can't we edit the title? *have

No comments:

Post a Comment