Friday, March 22, 2019

Modeling


From: https://www.reddit.com/r/nudism/comments/b3livn/modeling/?utm_source=ifttt

I was a nude model today! I signed up for the job weeks ago but hadn't received any calls, but this morning I got an email that someone had canceled and they needed me. I was happy to go, and I'm really glad I did it.This was my first experience being nude in front of people outside of the context of something like a locker room. In some ways, it was my first "nudist" activity (well, not really--but closer than anything else I've done).I'm really glad I chose to do it, it was much less of a big deal than I had worried it was going to be. Strangers seeing me naked wasn't so bad after all.So now I have to ask you guys--have any of you ever modeled nude?

No comments:

Post a Comment