Monday, March 25, 2019

Prudish parents but quite relaxed about nudity


From: https://www.reddit.com/r/nudism/comments/b526lu/prudish_parents_but_quite_relaxed_about_nudity/?utm_source=ifttt

I just want to share something about my family. We are Vietnamese and live in Vietnam (actually I live in Europe but come back a few times a year). My family is pretty traditionally Asian. My parents are quite prudish and definitely not nudists. They wouldn't normally walk around the house naked and may not even know nudism is a thing.I grew up only practicing nudism when I am alone at home. However since I became an adult and start living away from my childhood house, my parents also grow old and seem to be quite relaxed about nudity, or at least that's what I observed. My last trip home, one morning when I woke up and went to the kitchen, I saw my dad washing his face in the kitchen sink and he was naked. That was a surprise to me. I seldom see him nude during my whole childhood and now he is just walking around the kitchen without clothes. He saw me taking some water, carried on washing his face and then casually put on his shorts. Usually it was he who had caught me naked running around the house before or after shower (with an excuse of putting my dirty clothes in the washing machine).In the past I also saw my mum walking out of the shower without putting her clothes on and then just talked to her friend on the phone while naked in her room. Of course I didn't (and it would have been awkward to) walk in.They don't know I am usully nude in my house (only my gf knows) but now maybe whenever I come back to their house I can be a bit relaxed about staying nude. It would be too extreme if I start having meal nude with them or watching the tv nude but I mean I can be without clothes a little bit before and after shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment