Saturday, March 23, 2019

Manitoba Nude Yoga


From: https://www.reddit.com/r/nudism/comments/b4owvt/manitoba_nude_yoga/?utm_source=ifttt

I am hosting my fifth nude yoga class in Winnipeg. Available dates are evening Monday March 25, evening Friday March 29, day and evening Saturday March 30. Classes are coed. Clothing optional available for women new to the practice. I am an instructor with ten years teaching experience. Beginners are welcome. Bring a yoga mat and water bottle. I have a few mats available if you do not have one. Let me know what day you are available and I can schedule a class. If a group is interested in a private class, or a female only class, that can be arranged as well. All classes are non-sexual social nudity classes. Anyone making another participant uncomfortable will be asked to leave. Class cost is $12 per person.

No comments:

Post a Comment