Sunday, March 3, 2019

Newbie naturist looking for friends in uk


From: https://www.reddit.com/r/naturism/comments/awt9ve/newbie_naturist_looking_for_friends_in_uk/?utm_source=ifttt

Hi all Basically I'm pretty new to naturism. I've slept nude since I was a teen, and love the freedom of not wearing clothes at home, but never even considered being nude in front of other people. Recently I've become more interested in getting to know other naturists and maybe going to some events, but feeling a bit shy about it. Initially I'd like to chat to other people, learn more about the lifestyle, and hopefully find someone to go to my first event with, as I'm really nervous about that! I'm male in my 30s and live in Brighton, uk. I know there's a naturist beach here, and hope to pluck up the courage to go there when the weather gets better. In the meantime maybe someone would be interested in having a chat or meeting up?

No comments:

Post a Comment