Saturday, March 23, 2019

Getting around to embracing nudism


From: https://www.reddit.com/r/nudism/comments/b4c712/getting_around_to_embracing_nudism/?utm_source=ifttt

So made a new account to ask cause it feels like something weird to talk about.​Basically these past few days/weeks there's been some issues concerning "clothing" in our home. My Wife (36) has always been pretty relaxed as far as clothes go, dating as far back as when we first started living together. She was never a nudist, but would ocassionaly go around in just her underwear or blalantly naked when it was just us at home. I of course never had any problem with that, hell I don't think any man on their right mind would have a problem with that.As we started and raised our own family, I thought that would change. As the years went by we were blessed with 2 boys and a girl (They're now 10,9 and 7). For the first few years, nothing really changed but I didn't think much of it as they were still very young. She would still go about her "casual nudity". After several years though, I started having some thoughts, as my wife would allow and kind of encourage them to be naked at home, in moments like after showers. I'd often tell them to at least wear some underwear, and they would comply, but I never really had a talk with my wife about the whole thing cause it seemed so casual to her and I just couldn't find a good argument to be against it.A few days ago, she came to talk to me after dinner. She said she had been considering the idea of formally becoming nudists and wanted to know if I'd be okay with it. I was a bit taken aback, and tried explaining that it felt kind of awkward for me, and that it was okay when it was just us, but now with the kids I didn't think it was a good idea. She said I was just been prudish and asked what problem could be, and I again just couldn't think of a really good reason.So I accepted, and next morning as we all had breakfast she annouced to us all that from now on we wouldn't need to wear clothes at home. I didn't show much emotion, but they seemed happy with the idea.Thing is, I still feel hesitant about it, I don't mind having my kids go naked, but I don't feel it's okay for them to see me nude, so I would rarely go completely naked. The few times I did strip bare, I noticed they would stare at me, kind of wanting to say or ask something. But when it's my wife they wouldn't or at least not so noticeably (Maybe cause she was always kind of like this?)Should I just ask her to go back to how things were before? I feel like maybe I'm making an issue of something that's not a big deal, but I don't feel this is normal and I don't want things to get awkward.​​

No comments:

Post a Comment