Friday, May 3, 2019

I don’t know how to get to a place of acceptance. Bout to just cut em off and be forreal flat chested πŸ™ƒ


From: https://www.reddit.com/r/BodyAcceptance/comments/bjtdpi/i_dont_know_how_to_get_to_a_place_of_acceptance/?utm_source=ifttt

So I was pregnant at 22 and had my son almost two years ago. I always breastfed until he was 8 months or so. After I breastfed I notice it was like someone took the meat out of my breast. My breast always slight sagged because I’m human. But after the pregnancy I tried to take my health into my own hands. I dropped 60 pounds through diet and exercise. But my breast still greatly sag almost down to my stomach. As a 23 year old young women fit in all the right places but one this is a nightmare. I never though at 23 my breast would look like almost empty water balloons. And I know women have there stories ohh well I’ve been with a bunch of guys and they all loved my blah blah. Well good for you sis I did not have the same lovey journey as legit I was with 2-3 guys after my relationship ended. It was a nightmare the first guy felt my breast and as legit wide eyed at the amount of emptiness of my chests. The 2nd guy took one took at them and said And I quote “ oh it doesn’t matter that your chest super sag I have appropriation for a mother’s body” he blocked me directly after that encounter guys and I wanna say it other reason but uhh he didn’t say that speech until after he felt my chest...3rd guys literally laughed at me and told me to leave because he doesn’t chuck old ladies...and I don’t even like douchebags I mostly date nerd or fellow parents so this is hella depressing..so um what do I do I’ve looked at the boobs gallery it didn’t help and at this point I’m just like duck it saving up for a boon job first and then a car later in life. I know that’s so fucked up but I don’t even know how to look in the mirror with out being greatly saddening by the saggin 😞

No comments:

Post a Comment