Friday, May 3, 2019

First Nude Morning in the Sun


From: https://www.reddit.com/r/nudism/comments/bjv6p3/first_nude_morning_in_the_sun/?utm_source=ifttt

I have been wanting to sit out on my deck in the sun with a cup of coffee ever since I started spending my mornings nude. The other day I finally did it. I use a few blankets for a makeshift privacy screen but it was great. What a way to start the morning.I mentioned to my wife about getting a better privacy screen and she like the idea. I then told her about my morning. She knows I like to be naked and is cool with me doing it indoors but this was the first time we talked about me being outdoors. Her reaction to my morning coffee break was great and although she joked I didn't feel ashamed or embarrassed to talk about it. I just wish it wasn't overcast today.

No comments:

Post a Comment